April 14, 2011

Blogging Mania

So you may notice the little addendum to the title up there at the top of the blog. Cox Kids (and Family) News. I am always back and forth about blogging and whether or not I like it or whether it is a waste of time, blah, blah. But realistically it does take up time that I don't really have to waste and somehow or another certain subjects or topics feel like they don't belong on a blog so you start a new one and then somewhere down the road you start another new one for a whole different topic. And so it goes.

This blog we write for our family and friends, because I am probably the worst person in the world about keeping in touch or sending pictures of the kids. It is also nice to have a place to record funny things that happen and compile fun pictures and events to look at later.

My other blog (Industrious Emily) is usually where anything about me is laid out, but recently my friend Sarah and I started this other blog (at the table) which will hopefully become a fun platform for our slow growing shop. And this year I've started writing monthly contributions for Frugal Granola. A little bit ridiculous, right? So I'm trying to figure out how to downsize all this and be more productive and actually get back to enjoying posting things and not just feeling like I have to keep all these blogs up to date.

All this means for you is that there will probably be more things about our family as opposed to just the kiddos on here. But we'll see how it all works out, it's just something I'm trying for now and I thought you should know.

No comments: