September 11, 2008

A moment to write...

By the time everyone is in bed at night (usually well after the initial bedtime goals) I hardly have time to reply to necessary e-mails, let alone reflect on the silly moments of our day. I try to get up and have time to myself in the mornings, but somehow those few free minutes of quiet dissipate quickly and not much is ever accomplished before I am greeted with 3 smiling, sleepy faces eagerly awaiting my attention.

Currently they are all entertained with a box of paperwork I sorted out this morning. They are quiet because they think they've discovered something they are not supposed to have, I am happy because it is actually the pile that was destined for the recycling bin.....

So while I have the time let me share some moments from the week....

Playing chess, yes, I know my children are nerds, but so are their parents...


Cole's response to "Please get dressed"...


Smiling for the camera (the one that Cole is holding way too close to her face)...


Posing with a pouty face....


A mask of his own design....


Worn-out after a rough day of play...


And the simple wonders of black and white photography.....








Hope your day is filled with as much silliness as mine is sure to be!

1 comment:

Grandma Buzzie said...

Cole, Aviana, and alidia are not nerds but absolute brilliant children. They are so adorable. Thank-you for taking the time to share your day with pictures of the most beautiful children in the world. They are adorable. I am so happy you are home schooling the children as you are the best teacher their is. Love you all