June 17, 2010

Robot

A few weeks ago we got a medicine ball. I hate to admit it, but I think the box has gotten more use than the ball. Aviana was the first to discover how great of a robot costume it could be and entertained us with her robot faces.


Alidia decided to get in on the robot fun and soon took the hilarity to a whole new level. For several days she was constantly wearing it and repeating in a really great monotone robotic voice "If you pull off mine helmet, I will die." (which I think she took from Toy Story, at least I hope that's where such a statement came from.)


Apparently, this is what a dying robot looks like.....


And this is a laughing little girl when she thinks about how funny she is.....

1 comment:

Der Fanatiker said...

Alidia = cutest robot ever. And yes, I'm including Teddy Ruxpin in that.