October 13, 2009

Cross Country

Lately we've been able to go to a few of Aunt Molly's cross country meets, which has been super fun. (Cole was pretty mad because he did not want his sister in this particular picture.)


Alidia likes toting around her baby dolls.


But sometimes the waiting can be agonizing.


It's all worth the wait when it's time to break out the binoculars.


There goes Molly (in the sunglasses).


This particular race was in a filbert orchard. I had joked with Molly that I wished I had brought a bucket to collect nuts in, she was horrified that I would even joke about doing such a thing to embarrass her.

Wait a minute....what's that Cole's got in his pocket???


Yep, that's what I thought. Who needs a bucket, when you've got three kids with big pockets.


Everybody got in on the filbert collecting.


Those pockets were as full as they could get.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

that is awesome! love the pockets full of nuts shots. :)